Tuesday, August 19, 2008

y v DIn hAv vACaTioN?????

pai seh...dunno how many days din on9 d...coz bac 2 my hometown....most probably if i bac 2 my hometown i ll not on9 at all...so hope u al can noe dis...hehe...how was my dis few days holiday???watching olympic lor...ntg 2 do..lazy 2 do al de tutorial even i bring de thick calculus book bac my home...damn heavy...cam bac 2 kajang on sunday...my gan ba fetch me bac...so no nid 2 take a long hour bus n change 2 ktm...so ma fan...hehe...luckily..haha..xDwhen i bac 2 UNITEN feel like de u suddenly bcum so quiet..not as noisy as usual...bcoz al de students r holiday...juz de foundation din hav vacation onli...so ko lian..haiz...shirley n i oso feel like very lonely...but v stil cant find out de reason y v can feel so lonely???dunno y???haiz...is yen yen o wat???o al de students r holiday juz left us???dunno....till now stil cant find out de reason....2day my class is onli 1 hour...cam bac ilmu at 12 like tat...den take a bath n sleep terus...wake up at 2 like tat n shirley ask me go alamanda wit dem...go der lepak...ki siao der..haha...den go watch movie...WALL-E....is quite funny movie..haha...a lot of fun..hehe...den cam bac abt 8 sumthing...damn tired...haiz...do my tutorial...on9...chit chat...watch fated to love you...den sms...upload my friendster's photos...a lot of things la..hehe...den till now juz remember tat i haven write my blog 4 few days d...so ma open my account n start write till now lor...hehe...k la..tats al...88

No comments: