Monday, August 4, 2008

quite tiring sunday...

wake up quite early 2day...but 4 others ppl stil consider is late...haha...washed a lot of clothes....den den having my breakfast at 11 sumthing....so 2day ll hav de lunch late...hehe....yen yen oso same wit me...v 2 always wake up late de...haha...who ask us v r in de same room???hehe....do my tutorial 4 calculus...think 1 question 4 almost 3 hours juz finally can get de solution....ask de help from my angel thru internet...quite special...got some symbol dunno how 2 type...so quite funny...finally get de help from yu chen..hehe...v treat her eat lunch n oso barley water...so complete...got food n oso water...hehe....she oso confused coz shirley n i ask a lot of question..haha...coz i'm 2 stupid d....cant understand....hehe....den continue doing my calculus...havin my dinne r at almost 10 coz juz realize de time is so late when yu chen told us.,...haha...4get de time d...hehe...den start chatting wit my angel...jia qing n oso ki siao wit shirley....OMG..2mr stil got quiz 4 calculus...sad...hehe...tats al 4 2day...c u ..

No comments: