Friday, August 22, 2008

a lOt Of ArgUE wiT mY ANgeL...

2day???quite tired...wake up in de early morning n go 4 car test....luckily i was passed de test...yesterday i ponteng my class n went bac my hometown 2 hav car test...miss a lot of class n oso quiz...haiz...nid 2 cover bac by myself....luckily i stil hav shirley,chen chen n oso angel can ask...haaa..but stil nid 2 put a lot of effort 2 do well...1st test is not so well...so nid 2 cover bac...haiz...muz gambateh la...2day reached here abt 5pm...clean my room n start 2 do my hw...go 4 dinner wit shirley n weiting at UPTEN..dey 2 bully me 2geta der...2day diff abit..coz 1st time hav dinner wit weiting...even weiting n i r same in surname..same course..same hokkien...but she stil bully me...shirley leH???even though she is same house wit me...same foundation wit me...but she oso bully me 2geta wit weiting...so pity la me,...kolian...being bully by 2 ppl at de same time...haiz...T.T..cam bac from dinner n start chatting...haha...start studying oso la...muz make myself clear wit de chapter n nid 2 cover bac de chapters tat de lecturer had taught when dis 2 days i absent 4 de class....gila-gila a while wit dem...2day i juz realized tat der r a lot of japan movies tat r very interesting 2 watch,...make me tak sabar-sabar 1 2 watch it...hehe...reali interesting...thx weiting 4 introduce a lot of new movies 2 me yea...reali reali thx...hehe..chatting a lot...sumore argue wit my angel...reali a lot of things v can argue,...dunno y...haha...mayb bcoz of shirley gua,,,haha...coz dey 2 r huan xi yuan jia ma...haha...xD..ntg serious...everyday argue..n a lot of crap oso...haha...wat 2 do???haha...no comment...hehe...actually shirley slept ad...but she din off de labtop n oso sign out from msn..so if any of u al c tat she din reply den sory liao la...hehe..coz she's too tired d...too rajin...everyday wake up early..tats her style...hope tat she n weiting can do well on their quiz 2mr...chapter 6...gambateh...Gud Luck to u 2 gals...all de best wishes is especially 4 u al..kk...blur d...wanna sleep d..Gud 9..continue on de next post...

No comments: