Friday, August 8, 2008

hihi...pai seh yea....coz yesterday studt till 4got 2 write my blog d....hehe...how was mt 2day test???hmm...how 2 say le???do all de question..but dunno whether is correct anot...wake up 5am...study till 7 den continue 2 sleep till 7.30am....den wake up n hav my "breakfast"..hehe....continue study oso...2day life quite boring...coz got test in de afternoon...so cant do anything interesting oso....go 4 test at 3pm n end de test at 4.30pm...walk bac hom..change de shirt n my bro cum fetch me go buy household at Alamanda,Putrajaya...buy a lot of things....juz 2 gals----shirley n i....but v can buy a full trolly e...dunno wat v bought...juz a lot...haha...all r eat de things....hehe..later bcum fat fat liao o...haha...after finish sgop 4 de hosuhold...my bro fetch us go hav our dinner near de South City Plaza der....eat rice sumore..haha...quite delicious...hehe...now 8 pm is my angel n yu cheng dem exem e...dunno how was their exam now????but i believe tat dey sure can done it very well n cum out wit flying coloure...hehe...gambateh ya....hehe...cum bac from dinner n kemas all de household tat v bought...den start on9 lor...chat wit cb...so miss.her e...n oso my klang's frens...dunno how was their life der????dunno got miss me bo???haha...juz kidding....now r relax time coz 2mr nid 2 prepare 4 sunday's calculus test whole day...sure ll b damn tired n my head ll bcum more big liao...coz nid 2 do a lot of exercise n think a lot...haiz....hope tat i can cover all n understand all in 1 day time la....haha...hope tat i can do my calculus test on sunday well....kk...gtg liao...stop here...88

No comments: