Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SHirleY n i KEEp on TEaseD aT yEN yen 2Day...kekEXXXXX...xD

2day...i woke up late again...dunno y...cant heard de alarm...izit 2 tired o wat???duno...o de alarm sound is 2 soft till i cant hear???i'm not think so lor...coz b4 tat oso can wake up ma...mayb is 2 tired d...hehe...2day nid 2 finish my bread...coz expired date is 2day...so i had took my breakfast 2day...hehe...2day my fren all very like my shirt...sumore cal me miss wateva...hehe...coz i'm wearing a miss watever t-shirt...sumore got cat in front...hehe...my fren gav me a new nickname...dey al nowadays r calling me "PANDA"...dunno how dey can think dis name n i'm not think tat got any relation 2 my name lor...wateva...as long as dey happy...coz happy go lucky ma...haha...xD..i'm a open minded gal..hehe...2day got 3 hours break in between of my class...dunno wat 2 do...feel so lonely...feel like 1 2 cry on tat time...coz i'm so scare lonely life...its very terrible...T.T...but i nid 2 encounter dis type of problem mayb twice a week...sumore is every week...haiz...feel like wasting my time in between...coz if bac 2 apartment is lazy 2 walk here n der...while if juz stayed at der...feel like very boring...dunno wat 2 do...haiz...but stil nid 2 pass de time...haiz...shirley dun wan me liao lor...she went outside eat...so cant even meet her in de UNITEN...she dun wan me liao la...T.T...T.T...who want me???so miss my mami le...2 weeks din c her d...coz 2 weeks din bac hom...suddenly feel like 1 2 sleep on her da tui...tats de thing tat i ll do if i got such feeling...dunno y...mayb 2 close wit my mami gua...haha...dun jealous...hehe...2day change de lecturer again...4 subject PHYF111...lab de...now juz oni CMPF112 n oso MATF115 din change lecturer...dunno when la ll change again...haiz...but 2day very gud...coz can finish de experiment earlier...haha...start at 5.30pm...finished at 6.00pm...reali very fast 2day...geng...haha...can bac hom earlier...haha...tats gud...got much more time 2 rest...haha....wait 4 shirley 2 came bac n go 2 hav dinner 2geta at UPTEN...met wit DK1 n DK2 der...haha...talk a lot of nonsense...ki siao again..haha...dinner time oso wan 2 ki siao...haha...cant tahan wit v al d...hehe...2day v din hav dinner 2geta wit yen yen....dis is bcoz...she's went out wit catherine...dis wat she said la...but shirley oso think tat she was went out study wit h--- j---...hha..sumore said 1 go McD study o...dunno reali anot...after having my dinner i go 2 my fren's apartment discuss de CMPF112 assignment...haiz...stil hav a lot not yet done...sumore nid 2 pass up dis fri b4 de time 4 pray...haiz....dunno whether can finish by de time anot le...so scare cant finished it...haiz...discuss de assignment till 11pm like tat...damn tired...sumore stil got a lot of tutorial not yet finished...haiz...yen yen came bac at b4 de time at 12am...haha...when she cam bac...she looks very high le...chun feng yang yi o....looks so xing fu...haha...dunno wat she had "DONE" when she went out wit "SOMEBODY"...haha...kekex....shirley n i keep on teased her...n had a lot of imagination...hope tat our imagination is true...haa..pai seh ya...yen yen..haha...den ki siao again on tat time...but tat is juz de time v 3 ppl ki siao 4 2day ...haha..coz as wat i had told b4...v 3 ppl sure ll ki siao everyday de...haha...tats de thing tat muz b done 4 everyday...haha...Hmmm...stil got anything 2 write???HMmmmm...i think tats a lot 4 2day...so tats all la...wan 2 do my hw liao...kk...bye...n oso Gud 9...

No comments: