Monday, May 25, 2009

tired n hungry camping..

TIRED!!!!!SLEEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so...not much 2 blog....
juz show the photos to explain what had i did for this weekend....


me, suerin babe n shuhui baobei..xp

suerin..wat r u pointing???n calvin..dis pic oni show ur innocent..d other time al not..haha..xP

kaizen, suerin, me, shuhui, calvin


dunno wat r the calvin doing...

reali dunno why calvin can think dis pose..so geli..hahah..xD

calvin was so proud of wat he did..

change side plak..

me n suerin in the early morning..try 2 hav emo pics..but unseccessfully..

suerin was having her kawad test..

my platun's gals..

shirley,atikah, me, farhanah and fitria

this camp is reali reali very tiring n to say enjoy...
make me hungry all the time...
luckily not gigit by the nyamuk..
after camp st8 headed back to murni n hav 2 cups of noodles while waiting weiting finish bathing...
den hav my sleeping time til 8pm n wake up for dinner wit my cicit dem...
cum bac..rest 4 a while n continue my sleeping time..

ok..wanna continue my sleep now...bye!!

No comments: