Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks, guys!!!

hey guys...thx 4 celebrating our(jojo, shuhui n me) bufday..
here's some info: Jojo ------ 4th of June
Shuhui --- 10th of June
Me ------- 14th of June
4+10=14
that is 3 of us..Jo + Shuhui will get ME!!!haha..xD
THANKS to Weiting,Shirley,Yenyen,Suerin,Jouee,Aileen,Calvin,Kaizen,Alvin,Tony and Darren.
I'm really ENJOY and SURPRISED!!!

thx for the MANGO CAKE..I'm really hope to have that a long time ago..finally can taste it again..
really thx u guys so much..
n oso the KFC..
since you all had planned everything..

some more suerin still called and asked for the food ordering..
and my NASI PUTIH, PAPRIK AYAM and TELUR DADAR had gone...
T.T..
had been hungry for almost three hours..
this is only to wait for suerin them finish the class and have dinner together...
mana tau...
KENA TIPU!!!

playing around at the coe foodcourt..
with all the ice being thrown here and there...
Shuhui n Jojo were KENA!!
Shirley throw the ice into their clothes..and this had make them WET!!!haha..xD
luckily I tak kena!!haha..xD

took a lot of pics...
being gila and gila here and there...
doing all nonsense thingy..
talking craps all the time..
what to do??
that's are our real life..
enjoy all the time...make our life easier and more comfortable..
hehee..xp

here you go..i had post up some pics...
singing the bufday song..


3 of us..xp..cutting the cake..




Shuhui and Tony

Darren and Shuhui

Shuhui and I had bcum so small..xp

ScaRyyYY Alvin..said by jojo..xp..but like golden fish from Shuhui..xp

Baobei Shuhui wit the cake..

here I am..

Cicit Jojo try 2 enlarge her eyes..xp

Calvin and Shuhui

Calvin and I

I'm really happy and feel glad that I have you all as my friends...thx..
Hope everyone had enjoyed it and...
We'll be friends forever..xp

2 comments:

suerin- said...

babeh!~
hahahaha!!~

Catherine said...

so nice got lot of frens celebrate 4 ur bufday...happy bufday lo...hehe^^