Thursday, May 7, 2009

MUET done!!!

Just done my MUET oral this morning...
dunno why i'm so "suei" n get this task since i'm the candidate D!!"Malaysia need foreign workers to make Malaysian women to join the workforce.Explain."
My brain was blank!!dunno what to talk n nid to be elaborate..juz talk what is in my mind at that moment...T.T
what i hope is can pass the MUET is ad much more enuff for me..xp

Now...is the time to prepare for tomorrow calculus test 2...
but den..my mood al lost..dunno the way to back to their owner ad..so stil can blogging now..hehe..xp
You now what is my mood now??
Just hope can spend all my time now with the drama and my sleeping time since today woke up damn early..haiz..=.="

Yippie..can bac hom 2mr nite since de camp had been postponed..hehe..xp..
if the camp is canceled that shud be better..haha..xD
oh ya..stil got 3 more assignments to go..hopefully can done the moral part 1st n send it to my bao bei dis sunday..hopefully i can remember tat..hehe,..xp
Can go bac again n spend my time wit my dearest TV n my bro..since my bro was back!!!tats gud..finally can see him...xp

ok...stop here..wanna start my study for 2mr calculus test..but am i reali can start it now??hmm...think about it..hehe..xp

Nitezzzz.....sweet dream...

No comments: