Wednesday, November 12, 2008

so pity de Shirley..+.+

I like 2day's timetable very much..but if din hav de tutorial tats beta..haha..finish de class cna continue sleep..haha..tats my favourite..kekex..later bcum pig...
hmm..2day i done a lot of things ne..i sweep de floor n mop..after tat wash de dustbin..den wash my shoes..wash de clothes n take bath..den having my breakfast..den sleep...haha..sleep til 1.20pm oni wake up 2 prepare 4 de tutorial class at 2pm..haha..act de tutorial class is 2 hours..mana tau tat shock sendiri lecturer let us done all de questions n manage 2 bac at 3pm..tats gud..haha..can continue my sleeping..haha..
2day Auntie Wting bcum vegetarian 4 1 day..thus she din hav dinner 2geta wit us..she went 2 hav dinner wit her sis..left me n Shirley eat..2day Shirley ended her class late..hmm..is not called as late..juz finished de lab session on de time..8.30pm oni reach hom..so pity le her..hor???u noe y??coz me n Auntie wTing can finish our lab session earlier..i think is bcoz her both lab session oso chinese lecturer..so ll b more hardworking la..kekex..not like ours..can defined as "lazy"..ahha..xp
Auntie Wting juz bac when i'm writing dis blog..sumore wan 2 scare me..but is not successfully..haha..xD..u noe y i always being scared??coz my room is bside de corridor..thus..i always open de windows till de time i wna 2 sleep oni ll closed it..tats y she always scared me thru de window..even though i'm doing sumthing inside de room..she can suddenly standing outside my room n cal my name..like tat oso can scared me..coz tat's no sound lor..duno how she walk 1..mayb she noe "qing gong"..haha..xD
Feel sleepy n suddenly teringat i'm not yet post de blog 2day..oni realize when prepared 2 keep all de things..heheh..xp
tataz..

2 comments:

w e i t i n g said...

shit la you!

nAnA said...

u plak s---..so chu lu la u...ngiak ngiak..xp